Remote Role but required to travel to offices in Cambridge once a month
Great benefits, personal growth, flexibility, extra leave, and free food…
If these sound appealing to you… keep reading!
You'll be joining the leading provider of software for professionals working on the Microsoft data platform.
You'll help over 800,000 people in every kind of industry across the world, from small and medium-sized businesses to 91% of companies in the Fortune 100 – including Walt Disney, Intel, Amazon, and Yorkshire Water.
Our client is on a mission to bring the benefits of DevOps to database teams by providing software that enables them to deliver greater business value quicker.
A strategic and commercially focused professional, with a passion for:
Understanding the needs of different buying groups.
Building Go-To-Market strategies.
Creating compelling product positioning and messaging.
Your excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with sales, marketing and product teams will help more technology-driven businesses around the world scale up DevOps and deliver valuable innovations faster.
Understand our target markets and buyers.
Partner with Product Management to identify market opportunities and to influence the future direction of their solutions.
Define the market opportunity for a product and lead a go-to-market strategy.
Develop effective product positioning and messaging.
Unify Sales, Product, and Marketing colleagues on effective campaign strategies.
Contribute with your experience to a Product Marketing Centre of Excellence, acting as a force multiplier for the PMM function.
Your experience and competencies;
The ideal candidate comes with experience in a B2B SaaS company or equivalent, and will have proven success in:
Product marketing strategy development.
Partnering with product, sales, marketing, and customer success to drive success.
Driving change and gathering support around change initiatives.
Customer and competitor research and analysis.
Setting metrics and reporting on go to market success.
Benefits & Allowances;
Salary is £65,000 - £80,000 depending on experience.
FT role involves working around 40 hours a week, but we are open to applications from candidates wishing to work part-time.
A great benefits package including;
Company profit share bonus
Company long-term incentive plan
Contributory pension scheme (5%)
Life critical illness and income protection cover
Health & Travel Insurance – also includes partners/families
25 days annual leave
6-week paid sabbatical every 5 years
Enhanced parental leave
Free breakfast and lunch
· Personal development - you'll be able to develop the skills you want, the way you want – and they’ll be there to support, advise, and encourage you. Every employee has their own Personal Development Plan.
· Flexibility - They'll give you the freedom, flexibility, and trust to excel at what you do. Most roles are flexitime. Dress however you like. And enjoy working with a bunch of talented, intelligent people who all want to do great work.
· Your teammates - You'll be working with bright people who are experts at what they do. You'll learn from them and they'll learn from you. Whatever part of the company you work in, you'll be part of a small team where free and open discussions are encouraged in an atmosphere of trust and respect.
· Down Tools Week - Since 2010, their Cambridge office has held a regular Down Tools Week, a chance to work on something completely different, in different teams and even different roles, to see what can be accomplished in a week. In recent years they've had teams donate their skills to charitable projects, partnering with local philanthropic organisations.
· Team Fun Days – This is dedicated to providing fun stuff like team days out. Their Cambridge office has held cheese and wine tastings, been on punt trips down the River Cam, and has an annual black tie Christmas Ball. Their Austin office has gone indoor skydiving at iFLY, attends local happy hours and trivia nights, and has an annual holiday party.
When applying for this role please state where you’re currently based, which locations you are happy to commute to, and upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV excluding imagery.
For more information search Initiate Resourcing on LinkedIn and Twitter or www.initiateresourcing.co.uk to see more of our latest jobs, industry news, tips, and more, alternatively please call one of our consultants on 07398 612341.