Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Shoreditch, London
Working Hours: 09:00 – 18:30 (Monday to Friday)
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: 26,000 – 32,000 – depending on experience
About the Company
Our successful client is an independent, global media company. They were founded in 2011 and have an online platform with over 500 million views on YouTube and over 3,000,000 subscribers viewing our content across all channels weekly & they work with some of the most influential and inspirational people in technology, science, sports, entertainment, politics, and wellness.
Main Purpose of Role
Seeking an experienced, strategic, and highly creative individual to take the lead on global social media marketing efforts. The successful candidate will work to create the best-in-class strategies, breakthrough content and leverage both established and emerging platforms. You will direct all social media activities to engage new and existing customers in ways that drive the acquisition of their courses, whilst encouraging people to watch their content. The ideal candidate will understand how to use social media to strategically build brands, create attention and generate advocacy on a global scale.
· Working collaboratively with the various teams in the organisation such as Design, Development, Guest ´Booking and Video Production Teams.
· Leading a group that will harness the users, technology, and creative power of social media to efficiently and effectively help build our brand.
· Developing robust, integrated social media strategies that drive engagement and advocacy.
· Managing and developing a broad strategy to innovate and set world-class standards for social media marketing.
· Helping to develop and implement highly shareable content that is creative, attention-getting, and on-brand for the content that is produced and for all courses.
· Partnering with key social media platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tiktok, and Twitter.
· Seeking out and developing new and emerging platforms that can help us to grow our customer base and brand.
· Keeping the social schedule up to date.
· In depth analytics.
· Experience in developing highly creative social media and marketing campaigns.
· An in-depth understanding of how to use social media to strategically build brands, create attention and generate advocacy on a global scale.
· 3 years plus experience in social media marketing is essential.
· Experience of posting at least 6 posts on social per day.
· Degree educated, preferably within journalism, marketing, or any other relevant field.
· 3 years plus experience in the industry: agency/brand side.
· Knowledge and understanding of how to use Adobe Suite including Premiere is essential.
· Sprout Social experience is advantageous.
· A passion for digital media and Freedom of Speech.
· Strategic thinker.
· Leadership and negotiation skills.
· Take responsibility and ownership for your own work.
· Strong business acumen and commercial awareness.
· Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload.
· Attention & accuracy to detail.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Flexible, can-do attitude with the ability to react calmly in a pressurised situation.
If you believe that you are a suitable candidate and are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work at an expanding media company, then please apply now.