If you are a talented SEO Consultant looking for an amazing opportunity to join a leading marketing agency this could be a great role for you!
This successful and reputable marketing agency based in Ipswich Suffolk, are on the lookout for an experienced SEO Consultant to join their growing team. You will be responsible for the delivery of high-quality SEO campaigns for clients with medium to large organic search accounts, taking ownership of optimising and improving the performance of these organic search accounts, whilst also suggesting potential future enhancements with the support of the Head of SEO & SEO Team where necessary.
This is a company that really know how to look after their people. They offer fantastic prospects of career progression, along with true flexible working packages and a host of benefits which include:
- Flexible Working (Remote/wfh/office split)
- Private Medical Insurance with Vitality Health (p)
- Free Gym Membership at Pure Gym Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with a perk’s platform
- Lieu day for Charity work or money raising for a Charity
- Additional days holiday for length of service over 2 years (p)
- Access to a 6 -week sabbatical in your 5th year of service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Access to Bronze, Silver and Gold awards for recognising excellence throughout the year
- Monthly Friday socials
- Clubs that are run in-house e.g. Book club, football
- Regular chair-based massages
- Complementary weekly lunchtime yoga
- Daily breakfast including cereal, yoghurts, toast etc....
- Plus many more…
Technical SEO | Client reporting | Link acquisition | Outreach | CRO | Site speed analysis | Content planning | Google Analytics experience
- Day-to-day delivery and management of medium to large scale SEO accounts or as part of a group working on a larger more complex client account.
- Take responsibility for projects throughout their lifecycle and taking on board input from senior members of the team.
- Support the client services function with reporting, statistics and opportunities where required.
- Use analytical skills, helping analyse trends and finding insights and actions in the large amounts of data at our disposal.
- Be able to have direct contact with clients of all levels and other stakeholders in order to answer questions, provide insight or analysis on many technical and strategic elements with only occasional support from more senior members of the agency.
- To prepare for and lead meetings for tier 2 and 3 clients and occasional tier 1 clients in order to confidently represent the SEO service in front of existing clients - with only occasional support from more senior members of the agency.
- Contribute to the strategic direction of client accounts and communicate with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Working independently to set personal deadlines and manage workflow, while taking shared ownership and involvement with wider work planning.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Ability to deliver successful creative and effective organic search campaigns in highly competitive markets.
- Excellent understanding of all elements of organic search including the technical SEO element.
- Extensive SEO Experience of all aspects that contribute to a successful SEO campaign:
o SEO strategy & planning
o Keyword research
o Site targeting and on-page SEO
o Competitor analysis
o Local SEO
- Analytical skills to perform in-depth technical and competitor audits.
- Creative thinking when faced with a problem to identify the issues and suggest actions.
- Understanding of marketing online, and the interplay between various disciplines
- Proven ability of effective verbal and written communication
- Proficiency in Excel to the level of functions, formulas, tables, Vlookups and macros.
As the successful SEO Consultant, you would be reporting into the Head of SEO whilst working closely with other Search Departments and Client Services. An element of the position will be client-facing when representing accounts on behalf of the SEO team.