Remote Role but required to travel to offices in Cambridge once a month
Great benefits, personal growth, flexibility, extra leave, and free food…
If these sound appealing to you… keep reading!
You'll be joining the leading provider of software for professionals working on the Microsoft data platform.
You'll help over 800,000 people in every kind of industry across the world, from small and medium-sized businesses to 91% of companies in the Fortune 100 – including Walt Disney, Intel, Amazon, and Yorkshire Water.
Our client is on a mission to bring the benefits of DevOps to database teams by providing software that enables them to deliver greater business value quicker.
You’re a senior, strategic, and commercially minded digital marketer with a successful track record for defining and delivering online marketing strategies. You have broad digital experience, in addition to in-depth knowledge of SEO and website optimisation. Initially, your focus will be hands-on, working closely with stakeholders across the Marketing Division; including with the website owners/developers, shaping and executing plans to engage different personas across the buying cycle.
Create, own and execute on the global YouTube and SEO strategy for the business as well as the business-owned community channels/sites. You’ll lead keyword research, identify gaps and opportunities to create/optimise content, stakeholder reporting and work closely with the web team for the implementation of technical changes.
Work collaboratively to define and lead tests to increase ROI of organic search, optimise the customer experience and increase the impact of their website and YouTube channel, reporting on results and making recommendations to stakeholders.
Lead on their third-party paid advertising strategy. Identifying, evaluating, and engaging relevant third-party and industry channels for paid media opportunities to help meet business and campaign objectives.
Support delivery of plans across other digital marketing channels (search, display, etc.) to help meet marketing objectives.
Act as a consultant to the Marketing Division and key stakeholders to help them maximise their digital marketing channels.
Your experience and competencies;
Significant digital marketing experience in a B2B organisation, ideally in the software industry
Proven experience of defining and executing an SEO strategy to engage multiple personas and support campaign and business objectives
Experience in executing SEM and paid media campaigns, including managing vendor relationships
Strong data analytics skills, experience in telling stories with data and making data-driven decisions
A passion for working collaboratively and partnering with people across the organisation
Excellent communication skills and an ability to influence others
A vision and passion for digital marketing and an ability to generate ideas, both to address problems and to continually evolve how they work
Benefits & Allowances;
· Salary is circa £45,000, depending on experience.
· You’ll work about 40 hours a week, with flexible work time.
· Company long-term incentive plan
· Contributory pension scheme (5%)
· Life critical illness and income protection cover
· Health & Travel Insurance – also includes partners/families
· 25 days annual leave
· 6-week paid sabbatical every 5 years
· Enhanced parental leave
· Free breakfast and lunch
· Personal development - you'll be able to develop the skills you want, the way you want – and they’ll be there to support, advise, and encourage you. Every employee has their own Personal Development Plan.
· Flexibility - They'll give you the freedom, flexibility, and trust to excel at what you do. Most roles are flexitime. Dress however you like. And enjoy working with a bunch of talented, intelligent people who all want to do great work.
· Your teammates - You'll be working with bright people who are experts at what they do. You'll learn from them and they'll learn from you. Whatever part of the company you work in, you'll be part of a small team where free and open discussions are encouraged in an atmosphere of trust and respect.
· Down Tools Week - Since 2010, their Cambridge office has held a regular Down Tools Week, a chance to work on something completely different, in different teams and even different roles, to see what can be accomplished in a week. In recent years they've had teams donate their skills to charitable projects, partnering with local philanthropic organisations.
· Team Fun Days – This is dedicated to providing fun stuff like team days out. Their Cambridge office has held cheese and wine tastings, been on punt trips down the River Cam, and has an annual black-tie Christmas Ball. Their Austin office has gone indoor skydiving at iFLY, attends local happy hours and trivia nights, and has an annual holiday party.
When applying for this role please state where you’re currently based, which locations you are happy to commute to, and upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV excluding imagery.
For more information search Initiate Resourcing on LinkedIn and Twitter or www.initiateresourcing.co.uk to see more of our latest jobs, industry news, tips, and more, alternatively please call one of our consultants on 07398 612341.