We are partnered with a high-quality performance marketing agency in Essex, they work with businesses across a multitude of industries including fashion, fitness, finance and more. They are currently a team of seven and have seen sustained growth over the last 24 months, therefore, are now looking to add multiple new members to their successful team.
The candidate will be a hands-on individual, ready to manage a range of client accounts. You will be assisting in the planning, building and execution of strategic campaigns, working to deliver outstanding results that continue to grow.
You’ll have knowledge of how to set up and run PPC campaigns, whilst continuously implementing best practices and using expertise to maximise the results of every campaign.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to build on experience and grow their knowledge of working with a range of clients from a number of industries.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a PPC and Search Executive, you will be part of a tightly-knit team. Your duties will include:
· Creating, planning and managing a variety of PPC and Search campaigns across a range of digital channels
· Oversee and optimise existing campaigns, gaining experience from success and apply to future campaigns
· Provide analysis of trends and make data-driven decisions
· Create engaging ad copy that follows best-practises and articulates client USPs
· Ensure conversion tracking and other KPI measurements are in place
· Report and present data analysis from campaigns back to clients
· Managing clients – including their expectations
· Supporting the production of proposals and scope of works
Your experience and competencies;
· Hands-on PPC and Search experience
· Strong understanding and experience using Google AdWords, Search Network and Google Analytics
· Ability to analyse data and suggest improvements to execution
· Best-in-class reporting skills, including outstanding written and verbal communication
· Outstanding organisational and time-keeping skills
· The ability to drive results from and work as part of a team
· Willingness to learn, ready to achieve new goals and strive to perform their best
· Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Commercial awareness to support business growth
Salary, Holiday allowance & Benefits;
· £28k - £40k
· 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
· Free car parking and accessible bus routes
· 9am-5pm office hours, with one hour allocated for lunch
· Regular team breakfasts
· Team-building activities and social events
When applying for this role please state where you’re currently based, which locations you are happy to commute too and upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV excluding imagery.
For more information search Initiate Resourcing on LinkedIn and Twitter or www.initiateresourcing.co.uk to see more of our latest jobs, industry news, tips and more, alternatively please call one of our consultants on 07398 612341.