We’re pleased to be partnered with an award-winning Manchester based digital marketing agency. Specialising in search (paid & organic), social media, content marketing, PR and design & development, they work collaboratively with clients to put their products and services at the forefront of their customers' buying journey. Seeing what others don’t, they pride themselves on agile campaigns that lead to ROI in a fast-paced and ever changing digital world.
This is a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced PPC Account Manager to join a fast-growing team. We’re looking for someone who can manage their own portfolio of clients and be proactive and driven when running client campaigns with a wide variety of budgets.
· Campaign management – full campaign management including reporting and meeting/calling clients to discuss campaign progress.
· Strategies – you will be responsible for creating unique and forward-thinking PPC strategies for clients in your portfolio.
· Delivery of work – you will be responsible for the delivery of PPC work for your clients.
· Building relationships – we pride ourselves on our level of customer service and the way we work with our clients. Building good relationships with your clients is a key part of your role. You’ll need to have a deep understanding of the client’s business, brand, sector, competitors, and audiences.
· Teamwork – you’ll need to be a team player and work with other areas of the business on multi-channel clients. We are a business that likes to help each other out, so showing willingness to help and support others is key.
· New and creative ideas – bringing fresh ideas into the PPC team and ensuring that we remain at the forefront of the very latest PPC standards.
· KPIs – you should be comfortable working closely with the client to ensure that client PPC KPIs and objectives are met throughout the campaign.
· Contributions – play an active part in the growth of not only client campaigns but also the wider team and business at this company.
Your experience and competencies;
You should have at least three years of PPC experience and be comfortable with managing multiple client campaigns of different sizes.
Experience in using Google ads, Microsoft advertising, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager at a minimum. For any other software or tools, training will be provided.
Comfortable engaging with clients, reporting to them over the phone and face to face. Thus, your telephone manner must be friendly and professional at all times. You should come across as confident and knowledgeable in PPC and the strategy you have set out for them. Your communication skills both written and verbal should be excellent.
The business uses an extremely efficient workflow management tool to assist in time management, but you should also be confident that your workload is manageable and appropriate deadlines are set and met.
Passionate about PPC and want to deliver the best results for your clients.
Compulsory experience in:
· Both e-commerce and lead generation clients
· Google shopping management and feed optimisation
· Remarketing & Display ads
**The office is also a short walk from a train station so is commutable via public transport.**
When applying for this role please state where you’re currently based, which locations you are happy to commute too and upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV excluding imagery.
For more information search Initiate Resourcing on LinkedIn and Twitter or www.initiateresourcing.co.uk to see more of our latest jobs, industry news, tips and more, alternatively please call one of our consultants on 07398 612341.