We know that there are lots of digital agencies out there, but this agency has something quite unique…. Their vision is to help every business in the world achieve more. They believe there is nothing people can't achieve and that together they can make it happen.
Their team is made up of high achievers; industry leaders; first class undergraduate degrees; masters degree distinctions; and those with 10 years+ industry experience.
They’re industry thought leaders, TED talkers, Department for International Trade advisors, academic lecturers, authors, coaches, charity trustees, and broadcasters.
Paid Media Managers work closely with the SEO, Content, CRO, and Client services teams, to provide continuous support and strategic direction on client accounts. The paid search clients will either need a full PPC account build, or their account will need rebuilding to our industry best-practice standards.
What your day might look like;
· Collaborating with Relationship Managers, you will create data driven strategies that give clients confidence.
· Identifying and implementing innovative strategies for clients PPC campaigns.
· Testing multiple strategies to see which campaigns deliver the best results.
· Confidently liaising and communicating your recommendations with clients, developers, and other key stakeholders.
· Attend both internal and external meetings to ensure all of the team are supported and provide the technical expertise that clients love.
· Continue your professional development, learning from an in-house team of technical experts alongside various sessions to inspire you to do the best work of your career.
Your experience and competencies;
· To take initiative when handling client PPC accounts
· Experiencing using Google AdWords for PPC account builds
· Must share the same values
· Decision making and problem solving skills
· Proactive, and happy to try new things
· Keep up to date with the latest industry trends
· Desire to exceed expectations and help clients go beyond their goal
**The office is also a short walk from Colchester town and Colchester North train station so is commutable via public transport.**
When applying for this role please state where you’re currently based, which locations you are happy to commute to, and upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV excluding imagery.
For more information search Initiate Resourcing on LinkedIn and Twitter or www.initiateresourcing.co.uk to see more of our latest jobs, industry news, tips, and more, alternatively please call one of our consultants on 07398 612341.