Most marketers we speak to crave being in a creative environment and with a business that allows your creativity to flourish in full effect, if that’s you then look no further!
We’re excited to be partnered with a leading creative studio who are exploring the boundaries between art and design. They create and curate bespoke artworks, installations, and schemes for clients using art as a vehicle for storytelling and brand expression.
The Marketing Manager Role;
As Brand & Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the Marketing vision & strategy. You will be working closely with the Founder and CEO to develop the strategy and find new opportunities for the studio alongside the Sales Team. This is an exciting opportunity to help grow their creative presence online and globally.
You will be….
· Leading the development and execution of the studio's overall marketing strategy
· Confidently delivering and executing marketing and media campaigns
· A team leader, able to confidently and credibly deliver a coherent customer-focussed brand, marketing, and media strategy with clear, measurable outcomes
· Providing day-to-day management of the Marketing Designer, formulating briefs, and overseeing the creation of marketing materials
· Building relationships with media & press contacts, identifying new opportunities
· Creating concepts for content for all social media channels
· A natural copywriter, not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in with copy for press releases, website case studies, blog entries, artists statements & decks
· Identifying opportunities for events, awards, and talks to help support business development
· Working closely with the Managing Director and Head of New Business to help enter new commercial sectors
· A natural team player with a nose for commercial growth
· Ensuring the sales story has coherence with Marketing and PR
· Running the weekly Sales and Marketing meeting, ensuring unity and clear communication between departments
Your experience and competencies;
· Experience in a similar marketing role in a creative environment
· Professional qualifications or degree in Marketing
· A proven track record of growing opportunity pipeline
· Experience working closely with a Sales Team
· A strong understanding of narrative building and high-impact story-telling
· Excellent copywriting and content creation skills
· A strong interest in the arts and creative industries
· Exceptional communication skills
· The ability to work independently and as part of a team, delivering an exceptionally high quality of work
· Experience using Hubspot would be an asset
Benefits & Allowances;
· 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays in the first year, increasing by 1 day per year of continuous employment (up to 30 days)
· 4% employee/ employer contributory pension scheme (3 months in)
· Comprehensive Private Medical Insurance including all London hospitals (6 months in)
· Enhanced Maternity and Paternity policies (2+ years service)
· Flexible working hours
· Mondays and Fridays remote working
· Half a day per month for creative pursuits
· Regular socials
· Travel opportunities to our New York studio
When applying for this role please state where you’re currently based, which locations you are happy to commute to, and upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV excluding imagery.
For more information search Initiate Resourcing on LinkedIn and Twitter or www.initiateresourcing.co.uk to see more of our latest jobs, industry news, tips, and more, alternatively please call one of our consultants on 07398 612341.