Updated: Jul 27
The agency we’re representing have been creating successful online marketing campaigns since 2002. They’re well-established specialists in generating leads and sales for clients using a variety of marketing channels including PPC, SEO, CRO, email, and social media.
The team has the right mix of experience and enthusiasm to get the job done to the highest standard. Looking for like-minded people who have a real enthusiasm for digital marketing, are curious, and love to continually learn and develop.
They like to give their people a level of autonomy to develop and grow their role whilst also offering all the support and guidance required. They may often be working remotely now but they ensure communication is strong and maintain their well-loved team spirit.
Things are picking up pace, and they are now looking for a Graduate Digital Marketer with a keen interest in learning to join their team of experts. If you’re passionate about digital and looking for a way into the industry, this is the role for you.
What you’ll do:
· You’ll be thrown straight into the mix getting trained to become an expert in a variety of digital areas including:
- CRM systems e.g. Hubspot, InfusionSoft, Campaign Monitor
- Paid social media platforms e.g. Facebook/Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest
- An understanding of wider digital channels such as PPC, SEO, and Email Marketing
· Working closely with the wider team analysing data, identifying marketing trends, and customer segmentation, developing insight to share with the team, and providing recommendations.
· Contribute to new client proposals where your knowledge and expertise will be key in helping to develop a tailored strategy.
· Learn how to use strong commercial acumen to have detailed discussions internally and with clients about their business objectives
· Have the ability to shape your role and your career in areas that interest you
Your experience and competencies;
· A determination and drive to learn new skills and platforms
· The ability to work autonomously but also as part of a wider team
· Strong communication skills and ability to provide timely information and updates throughout the team
· A passion and self-drive to learn new skills in the latest digital technologies
· A mixture of creative flair and analytical thinking to deliver client tasks and projects
· Great analytical skills & attention to detail
· Good time management and prioritisation skills are essential for managing multiple campaigns and tasks at once
· The ability to create presentations for internal and external communication
· A can-do attitude to get tasks completed on time to the highest level
· An ability to problem solve and find solutions
Benefits & Allowances;
· Competitive salary
· Quarterly team performance bonus
· Up to 25 days of holiday per year
· Hybrid working (2x days office based, 3x remote)
· Fantastic central Leamington location
· Experienced, supportive, and friendly leadership team
· Continual personal development, training, and opportunities for growth
· Regular company social events
When applying for this role please state where you’re currently based, which locations you are happy to commute to, and upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV excluding imagery.
For more information search Initiate Resourcing on LinkedIn and Twitter or www.initiateresourcing.co.uk to see more of our latest jobs, industry news, tips, and more, alternatively please call one of our consultants on 07398 612341.