We are partnered with a fantastic Channel Marketing agency based in Hampshire and they are currently on the look out for a super talented Digital Marketing Manager. This individual will be a key contributor within a growing digital marketing services portfolio. As an experienced digital marketing professional you will be the subject matter expert within the organisation delivering against clients’ digital marketing objectives through the creation and execution of innovative and cost-effective campaigns, on time and within budget.
Reporting to: Head of Digital and Creative
· Create original, compelling and relevant content for the businesses clients ensuring quality and delivery timescales are met and wherever possible exceeded
· Create and regularly innovate to maintain a suite of digital services that are market competitive, engaging and drive business results for our clients
· Take initiative and show digital leadership with each client project and always strive for excellence, going over and above whenever possible/necessary
· Act as a strategic consultant on digital services and execute as appropriate contributing to the overall digital delivery number and achieving profit targets
· Support in pre-sales to win great projects and then take ownership for the client relationship on-going – understanding that great business is profitable business, so making smart business decision is key
· Be a subject matter expert for digital within the business, sharing knowledge amongst your peers to raise the bar on digital
· Ensure all internal reporting is completed for digital services weekly on time and to the right standard
· Amaze clients by generating the right traffic to their websites and online content, and consistently seek ways to improve engagement and increase investment
· Provide paid digital (LinkedIn, Google) consultancy and provision ad campaigns
· Monitor statistics, analyse trends and compile and present informative and insightful client reports and make recommendations on how results can be improved
· Identify and develop strategic relationships with key partners such as LinkedIn & Google and manage effectively
· Work with Senior Management closely to generate growth and engagement across the businesses social networks
· Communicate professionally face to face, over the telephone and via email in order to build, grow and maintain excellent client relationships
· Keep clients happy, and consistently strive for client retention and increased footprint
· A B2B digital marketing expert able to manage campaigns on all levels and keep up with recent trends, Strong communication, listens well and can communicate with excellence both written and verbal to our clients and internal stakeholders.
· A people person, first and foremost, who enjoys teamwork and is happy to work in a fast paced agency/client environment.
· Someone who relishes the idea of rolling up their sleeves and getting stuck in with technology giants. You are not afraid of a challenge or of bringing new ideas or new ways of working to the table
· Solution orientated. This means you see ‘issues’ as ‘challenges’ and will find and implement a solution often before a client even knows about it.
· Super organised, able to multi-task whilst maintaining high levels of client service
· A technology channel enthusiast with experience to match
· Good with numbers. Being able to manage deadlines and budgets is key in this role
· Results led, with strong reporting and analysis skills
· Tenacious. We need people who ensure our clients get what they need, when they need it
· Commercially led and able to engage with business stakeholders about their ‘big picture’, not to mention keeping an eye on ours too!